Adventure beckons. Don't miss the boat.
It's one thing to go on a cruise.
It's another thing entirely to go on a Galápagos adventure with Nobel Laureate Sir Harold Kroto and celebrated physicist Lawrence Krauss.
Book your passage now while a few cabins are still available!
Join us on an expedition to
The GALÁPAGOS ARCHIPELAGO
June 20-30, 2014
Act Now! Cabins are going fast!
CFI has secured an exclusive charter of the Celebrity Xpedition, the highest rated cruise ship in the Galápagos Islands. Designed not just for travel, but for exploration and education, the Xpedition is the most eco-friendly cruise ship in the archipelago.
This is a journey like no other. Every day brings a new adventure, each guided by the top-rated, on-board, National Park-certified naturalists. Come with us and experience:
• Treks and Zodiac outings to the many islands of the Galápagos Archipelago, including Daphne, Española, Bartolomé, Santa Cruz, San Cristóbal, and others;
• Incredible landscapes and geologic marvels, from white sandy beaches and moon-like lava fields to mile-high volcanos and lush highland forests;
• Swimming and snorkeling in the world's second-largest marine reserve;
• Quito, Ecuador, with a two-night pre-cruise and a one-night post-cruise stay, including guided tours of the capital city.
Every day you'll come face to face with the extraordinary animals that inspired Darwin's Greatest Idea:
• the famous Galápagos giant tortoises
• blue-footed boobies
• terrestrial and marine iquanas
• Galápagos penquins
• finches and flamingos
• sea lions and fur seals
• frigate birds, albatrosses, and cormorants
• dolphins, rays, and sea turtles
• and so many more!
Space on this exclusive full-charter ship is very limited.
Visit the CFI Galápagos Cruise website to learn more & see the full, amazing itinerary.
All inquiries and reservations should be made by contacting
The Travel Team
Let the land that inspired Darwin inspire you!