Center for Inquiry-DC Sixth Anniversary Celebration & Fundraiser
Policy Lounge and Restaurant
Center for Inquiry–DC Sixth Anniversary Celebration & Fundraiser
November 17th 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
This event is now SOLD OUT
The Center for Inquiry–DC is celebrating the achievements of its sixth year in our nation's capital! We are very pleased to host this year's event at the Liberty room of the award-winning Policy Restaurant and Lounge. In addition to engaging speakers and presentations, registration includes a full dinner and an open bar.
The program includes:
- Nathan Phelps, Executive Director of CFI Calgary, and son of Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church. Today he is an LGBT advocate and speaks out against the dangers of religion and child abuse.
- Ronald Lindsay, President and CEO, Center for Inquiry
- Michael De Dora, CFI Director of Public Policy
- Melody Hensley, Executive Director, Center for Inquiry DC
- 2011-2012 Volunteer Recognition
- 2012 Freethinker of the Year Award
- Amazing Door Prizes
- Socializing with fellow freethinkers
Registration: $55; Premier Seating: $100*
$55 Registration includes a full dinner with:
- Choice of three entrees (including vegetarian option)
- Open bar including beer and wine
- Appetizer and Dessert
- Unlimited fountain drinks and coffee
$100 Premier Seating includes full dinner/open bar as per above plus:
- Reserved seating
- $45 Tax Deductible Contribution
*All sales final. No refunds.
At the request of the venue, attendees are required to pre-select their dinner entree during the registration. If you are registering for three or more people please contact sdavis (at) centerforinquiry [dot] net.
The room is wheelchair accessible.
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
1904 14th St NW
(U Street Metro)
Washington, DC 20009