Dark to Light Gala
A Secular Celebration of the Winter Solstice
Seating is limited to 50. Please note how many tickets have already been purchased on the "buy tickets" page before purchasing tickets, because there is no way of having this system automatically close once a combination of 50 tickets have been purchased (FOC, non-FOC & children tickets are priced differently). It must be done manually.
The private room we've reserved also has a private entrance, so although the address to the Paragon Restaurant is on NW Hoyt, our entrance is actually on NW 13th.
$39 Friend of the Center
$8 Children 12 & under (ordering from children's menu)
Paragon Dinner Menu:
- Artisan Bread
- Local Field Greens with Local Honey Vinaigrette
- Your choice of Pot Roast with Red Wine Reduction or Roasted Chicken with Wild Mushroom Thyme Jus. You may also substitute the entree with a vegetarian dish.
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Spinach Sauteed with Garlic
- Chocolate Truffle Cake with Raspberry Coulis & Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Stumptown Drip Coffee Service
Children's Meal Choices:
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Shoestring Fries
- Macaroni & Cheese with White Cheddar or Butter and Parmesan
- Chicken Fingers with Shoestring Fries and Ranch Dressing
Children's Dessert Choices:
- One Scoop Homemade Ice Cream or Sorbet
- Root Beer Float
Tickets include food and gratuity. Beverages may be purchased individually. CFI-Portland is an all-volunteer organization. Dani Tofte is the event organizer and will monitor number of tickets sold in order to manually close the event to new purchases. No CFI funds will be used for this event.
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
1309 NW Hoyt St
Portland, OR 97209